TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General booking conditions for a guided tour:
- It is not allowed to serve alcohol to children under the age of 18
- Tasting sessions are for adults only;
- We decline any responsibility if any food allergies and intolerances are not reported in advance / at the time of booking;
- All prices are inclusive of VAT;
- For online purchases, the sums paid in advance are to be considered as a security deposit;
- The booking can be considered confirmed only after receiving an email from Principe di Corleone
General conditions for modification and/or cancellation of a guided tour booking:
- Any changes to the booking must be communicated by email within 3 working days from the date of the visit, providing name, last name and booking code;
- If communicated within the aforementioned term, any modification of the booking will lead to the corresponding amount of money to be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Principe di Corleone will retain the amount due;
- In case of modification of the type of tasting session chosen and/or increase in the number of bookings, it will be necessary to wait for the modification to be confirmed by Principe di Corleone by email;
- In case of cancellation, it is necessary to send Principe di Corleone an email within 3 working days from the date of the visit. The entire amount will be credited directly to the credit card used, otherwise Principe di Corleone will retain the total amount.
Principe di Corleone reserves the right to change the location of the event or to cancel the event itself at any time due to extenuating circumstances (including, for example, meteorological events that make it impossible for the event to take place). Participants are guaranteed full reimbursement of the ticket whether the event is canceled and / or the change of the location does not allow the buyer to take part in the guided tour.
General rules of conduct for visitors:
- Visitors are requested to arrive 20 minutes before the start of the visit in order to check-in;
- The time of the visit is pre-established and cannot be changed;
- Entry to the premises of the winery is permitted only if accompanied by authorized personnel;
- All visitors are requested to always follow the instructions illustrated by the guides. It is necessary to :
> Pay close attention to moving vehicles (e.g. forklifts)
> In the event of an emergency (fire, natural disasters...) keep calm, do not stray away from the guide and the rest of the group, follow the instructions given by the guide and use the escape routes indicated by the appropriate signs.